UNISON in Schools – Keeping our Schools Safe – Assistance with Risk Assessments
Tuesday 26th January from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm or Saturday 30th January from 10:30 am to 11:30 am
The North West Schools Forum have organised, in conjunction with the Hazards Movement, an update on Schools Safety. This important update will deal with a number of issues regarding Covid-19 in education settings, including:
- How is the virus spread and how can the infection risks be controlled?
- What do we know about ventilation?
- What do safety reps need to know and what can they do to ensure their management are controlling the risks?
- Is it safe for schools to conduct testing?
- How will the virus change things?
- How will long-Covid impact on schools?
- How can we get the message across to our members and others?
- Why do we need more safety reps?
It is open to ALL UNISON members, with an opportunity to put a question to the panel on this subject. We will also give you an update on UNISON’s current advice over Schools.