Do you claim Tax Credits?

If you are claiming tax credits you may receive a universal credit migration notice during February or March.

If you do receive a notice, then you should contact either your local citizen’s advice bureau or job centre for support during the transition period.

A guide to Universal Credit migration can be found using the link below.

UC Migration